- St Georges Hall,
- Newick Road
- East Sussex
- BN1 9JJ
The values statment below was formulated by the church members and so reflects the desires of the church.
We want to be a church...
- that effectively makes disciples of anyone we possibly can!
- that gratefully receives all the gifts that God generously gives to the church and we desire to see every God given gift flourish and appropriately used to build one another up and make Jesus known.
- that is sharpened by and sharpens other churches. We believe we have much to learn from other churches and that God can use us to help and encourage other churches too. For this reason we seek to foster positive relationships with other churches for mutual benefit.
- that recognises we are the body of Christ, so it is important to us that we connect with people in the surrounding community through friendships and all other community networks and through those relationships to express the love of Christ in both practical ways and by making known what He has done for them.
- that is a strongly hospitable, positive, humble and welcoming.
- that, above all places value and priority on connecting with God and so in all things we seek to be a Faith-filled, fervent praying, God seeking church
- that sees clear evidence of the presence and power of the invisible God in our midst in such a way that is clear to everyone.
- that joyfully allows Jesus to be our leader since He said, "I will build my church". The church belongs to Jesus, it is His and we want Him to lead it. We want to learn increasingly how to discern Him and His will, to work for Him and under His direction because we trust Him completely and believe He always knows what He's doing.
- that so loves one another that it is evident we are Christ's disciples
- that provokes unbelievers to jealousy and want we we've got - Jesus.
- where, under God, the God-given strength of men and godly beauty of women is nurtured and developed to full potential for Jesus honour.